World Of Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Friends

Where brotherhood starts and friendship never ends.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to World of Friends. Join the forum and start posting!
Latest topics
» Too Old But Still Exciting
..DYNAMIC TOWER in Dubai..watch it..itz amazing.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:51 pm by precious

» fadaan Lang wof'ianz..
..DYNAMIC TOWER in Dubai..watch it..itz amazing.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:13 pm by _Zue_

» what's new?
..DYNAMIC TOWER in Dubai..watch it..itz amazing.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:10 pm by _Zue_

» Does height matter for a guy?
..DYNAMIC TOWER in Dubai..watch it..itz amazing.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:06 pm by _Zue_

» hey hey hey!!!!
..DYNAMIC TOWER in Dubai..watch it..itz amazing.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:55 am by Admin

» kanta sa cinderellas siter hoho ganda..
..DYNAMIC TOWER in Dubai..watch it..itz amazing.. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:42 am by precious

» who am i by:casting crowns
..DYNAMIC TOWER in Dubai..watch it..itz amazing.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:43 am by blazelle

» ..missin' you guyz..:(
..DYNAMIC TOWER in Dubai..watch it..itz amazing.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:52 am by shae

» ..time foh me to sLeep..
..DYNAMIC TOWER in Dubai..watch it..itz amazing.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:38 pm by shae

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 25 registered users
The newest registered user is kopimeyt

Our users have posted a total of 241 messages in 119 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share  | 

..DYNAMIC TOWER in Dubai..watch it..itz amazing..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
shae
shae

WOF Cash : 107

..DYNAMIC TOWER in Dubai..watch it..itz amazing.. Vide
PostSubject: ..DYNAMIC TOWER in Dubai..watch it..itz amazing..   ..DYNAMIC TOWER in Dubai..watch it..itz amazing.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:31 pm

i was searching some unusuaL scuLptures when this video suddenLy caught my attention..
reaLLy an amazing concept..

Rotating Tower, Dubai, UAE

Date: scheduled on 2010

Architect: Dr. David Fisher

Purpose: multipurpose (offices, hotel, residential apartments)

More info: We have seen tall buildings, we have seen strange buildings, but have you seen buildings in motion that actually change their shape? Sounds unbelievable but not to Dr. David Fisher.

Visionary architect Dr. David Fisher is the creator of the world’s first building in motion - the revolutionary Dynamic Tower. It will adjust itself to the sun, wind, weather and views by rotating each floor separately.

This building will never appear exactly the same twice.

It is amazing but you will have the choice of waking up to sunrise in your bedroom and enjoying sunsets over the ocean at dinner.

In addition to being such an incredible engineering miracle it will produce energy for itself and even for other buildings because it will have wind turbines fitted between each rotating floor (picture 2). So an 80-story building will have up to 79 wind turbines, making it a true green power plant.

The Dynamic Tower in Dubai will be 1,380 feet (420 meters) tall, 80 floors, apartments will range in size from 1,330 square feet (124 square meters), to Villas of 12,900 square feet (1,200 square meters) complete with a parking space inside the apartment. It will consist of offices, a luxury hotel, residential apartments, and the top 10 floors will be for luxury villas located in a prime location in Dubai.

The Dynamic Tower in Dubai will be the first skyscraper to be entirely constructed in a factory from prefabricated parts. So instead of some 2000 workers, only 680 will be sufficient. Construction is scheduled to be completed by 2010.
Back to top Go down

..DYNAMIC TOWER in Dubai..watch it..itz amazing..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Of Friends :: CHIT CHAT & FUN :: Pag-usapan Natin -