World Of Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Friends

Where brotherhood starts and friendship never ends.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to World of Friends. Join the forum and start posting!
Latest topics
» Too Old But Still Exciting
To My Departed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:51 pm by precious

» fadaan Lang wof'ianz..
To My Departed I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:13 pm by _Zue_

» what's new?
To My Departed I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:10 pm by _Zue_

» Does height matter for a guy?
To My Departed I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:06 pm by _Zue_

» hey hey hey!!!!
To My Departed I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:55 am by Admin

» kanta sa cinderellas siter hoho ganda..
To My Departed I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:42 am by precious

» who am i by:casting crowns
To My Departed I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:43 am by blazelle

» ..missin' you guyz..:(
To My Departed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:52 am by shae

» ..time foh me to sLeep..
To My Departed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:38 pm by shae

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 25 registered users
The newest registered user is kopimeyt

Our users have posted a total of 241 messages in 119 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share  | 

To My Departed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
_Zue_
_Zue_

WOF Cash : 133

To My Departed Vide
PostSubject: To My Departed   To My Departed I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:20 am

[justify]Ampf.. Ewan ko kung may sense ang story na to.. I'm not much of a writer pero pwede na yang pagtyagaan.. Sinulat ko yan noong unang panahon pa.. Nasa usb ko kasi.. To My Departed 4490

I’ve been living in this place for twenty long years. My parents died when I was fifteen. Since then, I did not enter school and started to live on my own. I’m all alone in this quiet place but I’m used to it now. I call this place mine. But my worst nightmare came.

It was Sunday, 6:30 am. It was then two weeks after my birthday. The sunlight hurt my eyes causing me to get out of bed. My body felt lighter and it’s as if I’ve been asleep for days or so. I came to look at the window hoping I could see some of my friends, but they weren’t there. So, it was then that I decided to take a walk outside.

When I returned, a crazy young lady kneeling in front of my house caught my very attention. She was holding a bundle of paper and what bothered me most was that she looked very familiar. I walked towards her hoping I could recognize her easily but I was a failure. She got to her feet and walked in front of me muttering something like “Chris”. That’s my name! The thing was, she didn’t even like see me or notice me at all…! I ignored her and went inside when I saw a letter on the floor. A thought hit me saying that it came from the young lady who was here just now. I tried to return the letter to her but she disappeared from the crowd. I returned inside, sat down and examined it. It was addressed to… Me.! Did the lady drop it on purpose? How did she know my name? Those questions were left unanswered until I opened and read it...

-The Letter-

Chris,

How foolish of me to write this, knowing that you are already... I’m just hoping you could still read it. I just want to apologize for all the things that I have done. You know, that incident kept on haunting me days and nights. I feel very much guilty. I know it’s hard for you to forgive me but at least let me explain.

That night on your birthday, when we had a little drink up party, I was drunk, so as with you, and your best friend, Fred. When I wasn’t able to continue with you anymore, I tried to ask you to accompany me home. But you were too drunk. I decided to cool myself off and rest in your room for an hour so Fred accompanied me instead. Then, the last thing I remember was that I passed out.

The next thing I knew was that I saw Fred lying next to be, naked, and so was I. I couldn’t help myself but to think that something really happened between us. I ran out of your room. Then, something hit me in the head. I looked up only to find out that it was you. All I could do is to brake down and cry while embracing your lifeless body as tight as I could...

Forgive me; it was not my intention to hurt you. It just happened very fast and before I knew it, it was done. I’m very sorry... Please forgive me... You know that you were the only person I loved..!

Gwen

PS: I Love You Very Much...

-End of the Letter-

My surroundings went all blurred and I was speechless. I couldn’t believe it. Me... DEAD? When I looked up, I saw a noose above me. Suddenly, visions of the past came rushing into my mind.

A gal and a guy in my bed... A rope tied on the ceiling... A lifeless body hanging...

I was crying and couldn’t believe it myself! Gwen, she’s my girlfriend. Then, I remembered the lady who was just here a while ago... "She looked like… no…It can’t be..."

I ran outside the house to look for her but she was nowhere to be found! Then, not far from my house, a group of people was on the street like they’re onto something… I rushed towards them only to find out that there happened an accident. As I looked around, papers, letters, and parchments were scattered all over the place and a body was covered by a blood-stained blanket.

I have lived in this place for twenty-one long years. I just had my birthday. My parents died when I was fifteen. Since then, I did not enter school and started to live on my own. Now, I’m not alone in this quiet place anymore… I call this place OURS…

-Fin-
Back to top Go down
ice
ice

WOF Cash : 62

To My Departed Vide
PostSubject: Re: To My Departed   To My Departed I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:32 pm

ang cute naman ng story.. gusto ko to simple lang pero maganda ang pag kaka twist. why don't u try to write a book??
Back to top Go down

To My Departed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Of Friends :: CHIT CHAT & FUN :: Quotes, Stories & Poems -